Course Location: Web access from your own computer.
Date: Wednesday November 14, 2018 and Thursday November 15, 2018.
Time: 6pm-10pm both days. Coaches that login when the course content has started will not be allowed to participate and will be ejected from the course.
This is a live, Facilitator led, interactive group based course offered ONLINE. THIS IS NOT A WEBINAR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS
The Planning a Practice module will give you the skills to:
- Organize a well-structured practice plan with safe, age-appropriate activities you’ve designed to match the proficiency level of participants;
- Identify potential risk factors that could impact the sport and practice activities;
- Create an emergency action plan;
- Identify practice goals and design activities that offer the best training benefits for the athletic skills required in your sport.
You must have your own computer with a headset containing a built-in microphone.
Tablets and cellphones will NOT work.
For any further question you can email us at email@example.com or call 416-426-7086
**These courses are open to all Ontario Residents aged 16 years and older. If you are currently residing in another Province or Territory please contact your local NCCP Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) to get approval before registering. For a contact list of PTCRS please click here.**
**Please note this course may be cancelled if registration minimums are not reached. Please click here for full Refund Policy.
Registration Closes on November 9 @ noon – LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- November 14, 2018 - November 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm