Course Location: Web access from your own computer.
Date: Wednesday February 14, 2018 and Thursday February 15, 2018.
Time: 6pm-10pm on both nights. Coaches that login when the course content has started will not be allowed to participate and will be ejected from the course.
This is a live, Facilitator led, interactive group based course offered ONLINE. THIS IS NOT A WEBINAR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS
Teaching and Learning after taking this module you will be able to:
- Assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- Analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- Create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- Appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- The use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- A sound organization;
- Active supervision; and
- The use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency.
- Use teaching assessment grids to gather objective information on teaching effectiveness, and use this data to develop an action plan to enhance your own effectiveness as a teacher and coach.
Tablets and cellphones will NOT work.
For any further question you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-426-7086
**These courses are open to all Ontario Residents aged 16 years and older. If you are currently residing in another Province or Territory please contact your local NCCP Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) to get approval before registering. For a contact list of PTCRS please click here.**
**Please note this course may be cancelled if registration minimums are not reached. Please click here for full Refund Policy.
Registration Closes on February 8th @ noon – LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- February 14, 2018 - February 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm