Host: Coaches Association of Ontario (CAO)
Date & Time: Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
This is a Competition Introduction multi-sport course.
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
*Coaches must be 16 or older to access NCCP multi-sport training in Ontario.*
Venue: Centennial College
951 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 3M2
- April 7, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm