Host: Freestyle Ontario
Date & Time: Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 10:30am – 2:30pm
To Register Contact: Lora Fenn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-238-7604 x 704
This is a Competition Introduction multi-sport course.
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
*Coaches must be 16 or older to access NCCP multi-sport training in Ontario.*
Venue: Freestyle Skiing Ontario
- September 16, 2017
10:30 am - 2:30 pm