Location: Oriole Community Centre – Multipurpose Room (B)
Date & Time: Saturday, March 23, 2019 8:30am – 1:00pm
Cost: Free for residents of Toronto, $92 for non-residents
Registration: Register Online HERE: If you have never registered with the City of Toronto before, call the contact centre at 416-338-4FUN (4386) and they will set you up with a client barcode and account PIN. Proof of residency may be required. Once you have your codes, you may register online.
Design a Basic Sports Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
*Coaches must be 16 or older to access NCCP multi-sport training in Ontario.*
Venue: Oriole Community Centre
- March 23, 2019
8:30 am - 1:00 pm