CAO Workshop and Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
NCCP In-Person Workshops and Special Events Hosted By The CAO
In the event that you cannot attend an NCCP workshop, please notify the CAO office as soon as possible. Once the office receives notice, you will have two options:
- Receive a credit to attend the same NCCP workshop hosted by the CAO (you can also use the credit towards a different CAO hosted NCCP workshop and pay the difference if applicable) if notice is given 3 days or more.
- Receive a refund minus a $10.00 administration fee if notice is given 3 days or less from workshop start date.
- If you provide no notice and do not show up to a course please contact the CAO. No refund is provided.
NCCP Home Study Courses
- No refunds will be provided for home study programs. All registration administration, marker fees and shipment of materials are paid immediately to service providers upon completion of registration.
NCCP Remote Access Workshops
- If you give notice of your cancellations before 5 business days of the workshop start date and your course material has NOT been shipped to you, you will receive a refund minus a $5.00 administration fee.
- If you give notice of your cancellations before 5 business days of the workshop start date and your course material HAS been shipped to you, you will receive a refund minus a $15.00 administration fee.
- If you give notice after 5 business days and the course materials have already been shipped out, you will be financially responsible for sending the material back to the CAO office, at which point you will receive a refund minus a $15.00 administration fee.
- For all other issues please conta the CAO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-426-7086
NCCP Community Partner Hosted Workshops
- For workshops and events that are run by community partners and coaches pay the community partner the fee, please contact the host partner for their refund and cancellation policies.