Course length: 5 hrs
This module is a great follow-up to the NCCP Planning a Practice module. It is recommended that the NCCP Performance Planning module be taken before NCCP Advanced Practice Planning.
After completing the NCCP Advanced Practice Planning module, you will be able to:
- identify the factors that affect practice planning;
- ensure that practice plans are consistent with the microcycles and phases of which they are part;
- sequence exercises in a practice so that their order is consistent with the research on sequencing;
- develop a plan for training athletic abilities over a microcycle;
- develop a plan for training technical and tactical abilities over a microcycle; and
- develop a plan for a microcycle that helps athletes taper before a competition.
Available Advanced Practice Planning Courses
***List is updated frequently with new courses, keep checking back if you don’t see one that you want***