How Much Will I Receive?
Up to a maximum of $300 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2019-March 31, 2020) will be available to cover up to 60% of course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 70% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Are you applying for taking a workshop only?
Or are you applying for a bursary to cover the evaluation process as well?
Evaluation Application – 70%
Am I Eligible?
Bursaries can only be applied to individual coaches:
- coaching a. QfG eligible sport
- a resident of Ontario
- working directly with Ontario competitive athletes preparing them for regional, provincial, national and international competition
- who complete NCCP training in Competition or Instruction Stream
- who paid the fees them self.
Points of Eligibility Clarification:
- Bursaries are only eligible for in-person NCCP. Home Study and Remote Learning formats are not eligible.
- Bursaries are not available for old technical 1,2,3 courses.
- Bursaries are not available for Competition Introduction Multi Sport Modules.
- Coaches must pay their own course fee. Course fees paid in advance of the workshop by the club, league, sport association, etc., are not eligible for coach bursary.
- Coaches must be Ontario residents in order to apply.
Important ‘steps’ for April 1 2019-March 31, 2020 fiscal year funds:
1. Register and Pay
2. Submit application for review which must be received within 90 days of the end date of your training.
3. An email will be sent by the CAO office that will indicate the status of your application and include your next steps. Please read the email notification and review how to submit the final report, proof of payment and proof of completion.
4. Complete coach training or evaluation activity
5. Submit final report for activity identified on the approved application (please note the deadline for the current fiscal has now passed).*