- Identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete's return to play;
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
- November 3, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Host: U of T Multi-Sport Super Clinic Date & Time: Sunday November 3, 2019 from 9:00am – 5:00pm Cost: $119.00- Receive 60% of your course fee back CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary Completing Prevention and Recovery of Injury will allow you to: Identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to (more…)